If you are looking for specific IRS forms and publications, visit www.irs.gov. Below are some of the more commonly requested forms:
An Accountant's Copy is a useful tool in QuickBooks that allows us to work in your company file while you still have the active file. There are two ways to make an Accountant's Copy. The instructions below are for QuickBooks 2012 and will vary slightly in older versions.
When we are done with your file, we will give you your Accountant's Changes back to you. It is very important that you get these changes imported into your QuickBooks file. To do so, follow the instructions below:
- Save the Accountant's Changes file on your computer (whether you received the file via e-mail or on a USB drive - you still need to save the file to your computer first). We recommend you save the file to your desktop
- Open your regular company file
- Go to 'File', then 'Accountant's Copy', select 'Client Activity' and then select 'Import Accountant's Changes'
- Follow the on-screen steps. NOTE: You will be required to make a back up of your company file.
- Be sure QuickBooks states that your Accountant's Changes have been imported successfully.
If you run into any trouble importing the changes, please call us at (979) 691-2345 and we will be happy to assist you.